We are offering high quality Hydrocolloid Dressing that is ideal to be used on necrotic, sloughy, granulating and epithelial wounds. It can also be applied to various other types of wounds such as leg ulcers, pressure sores, burns and abrasions. Our Hydrocolloid Dressing absorbs fluids and transforms the liquid into gel form. Hydrocolloid Dressing , we offer, is capable of absorbing low-to-moderate amounts of exudates. The thickness of Hydrocolloid Dressing can be enlarged to 10 times. Also, the breathable outer film layer provides a consistently high rate of moisture vapor transmission.
- Easy to apply.
- Fast healing of the wound area.
- Painless during change of the dressing.
- They may be worn in the bath or shower.
- Hydrocolloids are suitable to use in various areas and, because the whole dressing is adhesive, they can be cut and shaped to fit in awkward places.
- Airpore™ hydrocolloid foam dressing presentation, competitive absorbent, semitransparent and very flexible.
- The dressings may be left in place for three to seven days.
- CS hydrocolloid used on minimally to moderately exuding superficial or partial thickness wounds to encourage autolysis and absorb excess fluid forming a gel at the wound surface.
- CS hydrocolloid dressing used prophylactically in the protection of new epithelial tissue or over bony prominences. It held in suspension in water and may also contain polysaccharides, proteins and adhesives.
Structure and Composition :
- CMC – Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (Sunrose F50MC). Imported from Nippon paper industries Co. LTD.
- Coated under polyurethane dressing film
- Solvent acrylic adhesive – leading competitive price and competitive Airpore™ hydrocolloid foam. Acrylic leads to contain bubbles in the hydrocolloid foam.
Dressing Application :
It is very simple to apply.
- Clean the wound area with water.
- Dry the pat area.
- Remove the PE release paper then apply the hydrocolloid foam on the wound area.
Caution and Change :
- Do not use ointment or moisturizers on skin.
- Observer the wound fluid. Change the Airpore™ hydrocolloid foam before the fluid reach of the edge of the dressing.
Change the Dressing :
- Try to remain in place as long as possible for 3-7 days. This will low the risk of infection.
- If detecting of leaking appears, the dressing should be change as soon as possible.
- If the fluid reaches the edge of the dressing, it should be change as soon as possible.